Do you or some one you know have questions concerning the Bible?
This book was written to answer tough questions people have concerning the Bible. If you or someone you know is such a person, this book is what you been looking for.
People want answers to questions such as:
* Can we trust the Bible is the Word of God? In reading this book, you will see and study scripture from every part of the Bible. You will see and study hundreds and hundreds of verses from everywhere in scripture. This book will walk you through the Bible, and show you the many hidden gems that are everywhere in scripture. You will get the answers to the above questions. Many more questions will be answered for the reader. This book will show that the evidence for God and the truth of the Bible is overwhelming.
* Is there any scientific evidence that the creation story in the book of Genesis is real?
* Is evolution pure science or is it only a belief system?
* Is there any contradictions in the Bible that cannot be explained?
* How can we know the Bible is written by God and not by man?
* Is Jesus written about in the Old Testament? More importantly: Did he make physical appearances to prophets and patriarchs of the Old Testament?
* Where in scripture can we find the teaching for the Trinity of God?
* Why cannot I see God plainly and know for sure He exists?
* Why is there suffering and death?
* Is there really a hell? How can a loving God send anyone there?
* Why does the Bible teach Jesus is the only way to enter heaven.
* What is sin? Who decides what sin is? Who sets the rules?
* Who did Jesus come into the world for? Is He only Lord and Savior for Christians?
The love of God is awaiting you in the pages of this Christian Book.
What they are saying about this book.
I started to read your book last night and I have to tell you I
couldn't put it down I read the first 70 pages. Which is not like me at
all. At this point in time I have no questions, but I am in awe on how
much you know and have researched this so far. Thank You and I will be
in touch. Roger B. - Columbia, S.C.
I am a Bible student and
enjoy reading books that inspire me in the absolute truth of God's
word. Although written differently than Lee Stobel's books, it gives
convincing evidence for the Bible's teachings and who Jesus really is
according to scripure using the Old and New Testaments. I have learned
much from this book. Ted L.- T.C, MI
I love your book. My
Husband and I have been using it as a daily devotional this past
summer. Now that summer is over, we are back in our Bible study group
at church and we are going to use your book as our study guide. Thank
you for sharing what God has shown you. Linda M.- Traverse City, MI
can see the passion that you write with to share the good news of Jesus
Christ with others. I can see you deperately want others to know Jesus
Christ. The scripture you present will teach all to know the Bible
better. Jan W.- Saginaw, MI
Your writing on creation
throughout your book, especially your two main chapters on this subject
was exactly what I needed to know. The secular world is not reporting
this and are keeping the evidence hidden. Thank you for giving me
sources to do my own study on creation verses evolution. Mike J.
book has grown my faith in the Bible. It brings the Bible together so
you can see Jesus in the Old and New Testaments. It is a great Bible
study book. I can use this book to share my faith with others. Robert T.
I am going to keep your book to read over and over again. So much good information to reference to and learn. Tara B.- Columbia, S.C.
book is perfect for someone like me who does not read alot. Most
chapters are short, so I can read a chapter and then put it down until
I have time to read another chapter without losing anything from where
I left off. Don P. - Traverse City, MI
Be a Witness To you loved ones and friends
If you have been wanting to share your faith in Jesus Christ with your
loved ones and friends, but find it difficult to do, get this book into
their hands. The original attention of Ken writing
his book was to share his faith with his loved ones and friend in a
non-confrontational way. He wanted them to see with their own eyes
what he is sharing comes from the word of God, and is not his own
There may be a special chapter Ken has written
that will be used by God to plant a seed with the dearest people in
your life. May they see the absolute truth of God's holy word.
God loves you and so do I!